For COVID-19 information, go to the Maryland Department of Health link: https://coronavirus.maryland.gov
Southern Maryland Navy Alliance is a private organization whose mission is to support, promote, and enhance the intellectual capital and infrastructure at Naval Air Station Patuxent River and Webster Out-Laying Field at St. Inigoes as an economic asset and resource to the Southern Maryland region.
Southern Maryland Navy Alliance
The Southern Maryland Navy Alliance is a committed group of volunteers working to protect the current and future economy of Southern Maryland. We are dedicated to protecting the missions, identifying opportunities, and mitigating threats posed to NAS Patuxent River. Comprised of retired or former senior Navy Leadership, business owners, contractors, and community leaders, we have strong and growing relationships with base leadership and foster close community relations with local government and its key departments, maintaining vital partnerships with state-level government. We have years of insight into the programs and efforts at NAS Pax River and we are a resource to our Navy, NAS Patuxent River commands, our community, and our membership.
What are the Benefits of SMNA Membership?
- Build a legacy of success and growth of NAS Patuxent River and its proud history
- Influence the region by defining economic progress and innovation, workforce development, academia partnerships, and infrastructure improvements
- Shape the agenda with base leadership, federal, state, local and community leaders
- Work with government, industry, and military leaders to support the economic and community growth
- Meet and build relationships with stakeholders, decision makers, and consultants
- Provide relevant and current informational briefings for activities both inside and outside the base
- Become an integral member supporting important initiatives that impact local, state, regional and national communities of interest
- Recognition and network opportunities at the Annual SMNA Dinner
- Representative of SMNA at local, regional, and national meetings